Katherine Way Kiawah Skort - Plaid Dots Navy
The Kiawah Skort is designed to fit like a classic A-line style skirt, making it one of our most popular picks in performance and golf wear. This functional yet fashionable skort is lined with briefs, includes a small kick slit on each side, and features a 17.5" length hemline to ensure your legs always appear long and lean on the links. The Kiawah offers enough coverage to work with you on the course, but enough style to transition you to the 19th hole without missing a beat. The wide elastic waistband provides versatile options to style with your favorite Katherine Way top!
- 3-Inch Elastic Waistband
- 5 Inch Length
- Side Pockets & Single Back-Right Pocket
- Knee Length A-Line Skort
- VERSAWAY™ UPF 50+ Fabric
- MADE IN THE USA
VERSAWAY™ is an innovative fabric, exclusive to Katherine Way, offering exceptional quality with technical elements that enhance breath-ability, draw moisture away from the body, and combat UV rays.
- SOFT & STRONG: Katherine Way's VERSAWAY™ blend consists of 82% Nylon and 18% Spandex, resulting in infinite versatility to produce the perfect fit for all modern women.
- WRINKLE-RESISTANT: The fabric blend of VERSAWAY™ is wrinkle-resistant, allowing it to be packed and folded, while remaining sleek, smooth, and ready to be worn.
- BREATHABLE: VERSAWAY™ fabric is manufactured to promote sweat to travel through the fabric, to the surface, where it is then evaporated, resulting in the look and feel as if it were never there.
- TEMPERATURE CONTROLLED: VERSAWAY™ fabric features technical properties that keep women cool, even when the temperature rises.
- MOISTURE WICKING: VERSAWAY™ fabric is manufactured to pull moisture away from the body, ensuring a dry feel and look for the ultimate comfort, even when breaking a sweat.
- LOW MAINTENANCE: VERSAWAY™ fabric is machine washable, making it easy to throw in the wash and go.
- UPF 50+: VERSAWAY™ fabric is the top of the line in sun protection, offering 50+ Ultra-violent Protection Factor, meaning it blocks 98% of the sun’s rays, significantly reducing the risk of exposure.