Dress up your go-to pants with the wear-all-day top of your dreams! The sleeveless Morada Bay Tunic is characterized by a ruffled collar and striking gold buttons along the half-placket front. Cut from a signature UPF 50+ fabric, this elegant top has a classic fit and versatile wearability. From walking the dog to back-to-back meetings, morning errands to weekend dinner parties, it makes every hour of your busy day a tad more refined.
- Ruffled Neckline
- Half-Placket Button Front
- Sleeveless Classic Tunic Fit
- VERSAWAY TM UPF 50+ Fabric
- MADE IN THE USA
VERSAWAYTM is an innovative fabric exclusive to Katherine Way offering exceptional quality with technical elements that enhance breathability, draw moisture away from the body and combat UV rays.
- SOFT & STRONG: Katherine Way’s VERSAWAYTM blend consists of 82% Nylon and 18% Spandex, resulting in infinite versatility to produce the perfect fit for all modern women.
- WRINKLE-RESISTANT: The fabric blend of VERSAWAYTM is wrinkle-resistant, allowing it to be packed and folded, while remaining sleek, smooth, and ready to be worn.
- BREATHABLE: VERSAWAYTM fabric is manufactured to promote sweat to travel through the fabric, to the surface, where it is then evaporated, resulting in the look and feel as if it were never there.
- TEMPERATURE CONTROLLED: VERSAWAYTM fabric features technical properties that keep women cool, even when the temperature rises.
- MOISTURE WICKING: VERSAWAYTM fabric is manufactured to pull moisture away from the body, ensuring a dry feel and look for the ultimate comfort, even when breaking a sweat.
- LOW MAINTENANCE: VERSAWAYTM fabric is machine washable, making it easy to throw in the wash and go.
- UPF 50+: VERSAWAYTM fabric is the top of the line in sun protection, offering 50+ Ultraviolent Protection Factor, meaning it blocks 98% of the sun’s rays, significantly reducing the risk of exposure.